London School of Commerce Dhaka Job Circular 2020 has published a circular on some online portal. As a result we have attached the circular on my jobs portal. ejobscircular24.com has been published some important jobs circular on their own site.
London School of Commerce Dhaka Job Circular 2020
Circular published date : 31st January 2020
Application deadline: 10th February 2020
Vacancy Announcement for the Position of : Lecturer
London School of Commerce (LSC) a leading International Business School based in London
requires a suitably qualified and experienced person to join their academic team in their Dhaka campus.
London School of Commerce (LSC) is the Associate College University of Wales Trinity Saint David and has over 7,000 students, from over 120 different countries, enrolled globally. In addition to the centres in London and Dhaka, LSC has campuses in Colombo, Kuala Lumpur, Malta and Amman.
We are seeking an outstanding individual with a sound educational background to teach Statistics and Information Technology modules at undergraduate level.
- First class Master’s degree / MSc in Statistics, Mathematics or associated subject with a significant component of Quantitative Methods preferably from a foreign recognised institute.
- Academic Experience of 2 years in teaching statistics / mathematics courses
- Experience in the higher education sector is desirable.
- Excellent command over speaking and Written English Communication
- Excellent Communications Skills (Writing & Speaking) in order to maintain convincing communication with Head office
- Good Knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Able to work under pressure and willing to assist with administrative tasks.
- The post holder will be in frequent management communication with our Head Office in London and we are seeking a mature person who can perform a management role with minimal supervision.
The remuneration on offer for this post is of industry standards and will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV, recent passport size photos and a cover letter with a subject “Lecturer” to [email protected]. Please also mention your expected salary in the cover letter. Deadline of submitting the application is 10TH FEBRUARY, 2020.
41, Shamsuddin Mansion
Gulshan-2, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
Direct: +880 2 883470